Registration is now closed. For questions, please contact 19Nworkshop@slu.se
All fees stated are excluding VAT (25%)
|Delegate category||Before April 15||From April 15|
|Delegate||3 900 SEK||4 200 SEK|
|Student||3 000 SEK||3 500 SEK|
Exchange rates may vary. To see current exchange rates, please visit oanda.com.
Please note that the deadline is at midnight local Swedish time.
For your convenience, we will arrange bus transports from Landvetter Airport (Gothenburg) to hotels in Skara and Lidköping on Sunday, June 26, and from the venue back to the airport on Wednesday, June 29. The cost is 250 SEK one way, which is both cheaper and faster than public transports. To book bus transport, please click here.
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
- If you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 will be added. You will receive your invoice by regular mail.
- VAT will be added according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside of Sweden
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer Upon choice of payment method ”Invoice” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice together with your confirmation letter, including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent as pdf attachments by e-mail.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card and American Express. The Internet credit card service provider sometimes have trouble with Safari. We recommend the web browser Firefox with Mac OS.
- We will not accept any bank charge deductions
- Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by bank cheques or euro cheques
- According to Swedish and legislation and routines, VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Akademikonferens, the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until April 15 2016 up to which date the total amount will be refunded minus SEK 750 for cancellation fee. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after April 15 2016, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible.
Conference secretariat e-mail: email@example.com